Pages

Monday, November 05, 2007

Nothing Really Matters at 11PM

None of the worries that occupied my brain today hinder me at 11 PM.

In the quiet of the night I hear Him now. Speaking to my heart. I don't hear actual words. Just the melody of a love song so powerful it makes me want to weep.

All I hear is the whirring sound of the heat running, the clicking of the keys and the sweet sound of my girls breathing; Miranda nearby and Maleah over the monitor.

I don't want to be textbook Christian. I don't want to try and be something great for God in the eyes of others; I want to be His working vessel. I want to be great in God's eyes. He has and will continue to take care of my needs. I must only obey His will for me.

What is His will for us? If you can shut out the noise of the day and the worries of your mind you might just hear that sweet, sweet love song... He sings it just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment