Pages

Monday, November 05, 2007

Weekend, Speakmanville, Life Lessons

3BT for 11/5/07

1. The weekend. We had a few bumps in the road, but overall it was a good weekend. The Buckeyes and the Browns won again. The best was when Maleah was walking around the living room with the new toy we bought her. It is a walker toy that converts into a riding toy when she gets bigger. It is cute to see her troll around the room. :)

2. Speakmanville coming back soon. If you go to the Speakmanville site you'll more than likely hit some broken links. That will be fixed soon enough. It will be nice to have it functional again. That will be the main place to find new pictures of Maleah as well.

3. Learning some life lessons. This weekend has taught me some things about my duties as a husband, father, and a Christian. I've learned things that I must apply to my life to be the Bob that God intended me to be. Pastor had a great message that hit me right up side the head. Incidentally, Matt, this sermon goes right along what we were talking about this morning. You can listen to it here. It was also reinforced to me that my wife is my best friend in the whole world. She gets me like no one else in the world gets me. I love her so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment