Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

What Happened to the Cush?

Every year - about this time of year - you could find them everywhere. They came in all shapes and sizes. Every store carried them. Kohl's devoted entire bins to them. Miranda loved them.

Now you cannot find them anywhere.

Do a google search for Cush pillow and see what you can find. I even was as specific as typing in "Cush by Salton at Home" which was the brand that I've bought for Miranda before. Websites came up, but every link returned the same result.

PRODUCT NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Miranda found one on eBay that I'm currently the high bidder on, but it shouldn't have come to this. What has been the downfall of the Cush? It was so popular and poof it is gone. Where have all the cush gone? Why is it so important? Miranda had one when she was pregnant with Maleah. She wants one for this pregnancy too.

I will not give up until I have an answer... leave comments if you have any leads.

11 comments:

  1. 'Cause companies are stupid! :(
    I'm REALLY hoping we get that pillow! My heart will be broken if we don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out why NO one carries it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/10/2008

    http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Case-of-18-Salton-Mini-Cush-Pillows-NEW_W0QQitemZ270295989718QQcmdZViewItem

    And this site says neck pillow, but its the same thing...
    http://www.onlinetoysandgifts.com/Microbead+Neck+Roll+Pillow+Pink+12%22x6%22?osCsid=e98cea1defd3645a26f862ed483e7777

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brooke, but those are mini cush pillows and I don't like the looks of the one in the 2nd link.

    Thank you for looking! We will find some and we will figure out why they are no longer in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/11/2008

    Sorry I couldnt have been of any more help! I'll keep an eye out for em.
    Hope she gets feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11/11/2008

    oh, i forgot to give you this one last night, and it was the best of the three links i found... http://www.caregifting.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7/05/2009

    have you found the Cush pillow anywhere? I share your frustration and continue to search.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/13/2009

    My mother went into a store looking for an item her and all of her friends have spent many a dollar on in the past and they told her that they no longer stock that item because they couldn't keep it on the shelf. Absurd. Even Walmart has had a hard time keeping all of my favorite products available. At this point I truly spend at least half the money there that I would be if they had everything that I buy that they used to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9/13/2009

    Oh, and we are still looking for another Cush too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7/11/2010

    Did anyone find them yet? I've had to retire my cush pillow after 5 years bc all of the beads were falling out. I sleep with mine every night-and can't find them anywhere! Please let me know if anyone has found them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We ended up finding a Ohio State cush at Kohls last year... or the year before. It has held up better than any other cush she's owned!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete