Pages

Monday, December 08, 2008

Random Passing Thoughts, Iss. 12

I always feel a little odd when someone flushes the toilet and the water that you're washing your hands in suddenly isn't as strong... I know they're not connected, but it seems gross to me...

Speaking of things going down a toilet... Being a Browns fan invokes a similar mental image. Suddenly the "if its brown, flush it down" seems completely appropriate.

Speaking of Browns fans... they suck sometimes. First it was Tim Couch and now Derek Anderson (last week). They cheered when he was injured. Uncool.

Speaking of Derek Anderson... he took a shot at Brady Quinn after the incident happened. I've never liked him more.

Razzle Dazzle!
Speaking of Brady Quinn... nah, rather not. I like the guy more than I used to, but I'm not going to go crazy.

Speaking of going crazy... ever seen Leslie do the Razzle Dazzle on Yo Gabba Gabba? You shouldn't if you haven't...

Speaking of... wait. How many people did I lose on that last sentence?

Speaking of losing something... anyone seen Braylon Edwards hands. He used to use them to catch passes.

Speaking of catching something... colds have been bad this year. Please don't sneeze on me!

Speaking of being bad... remember Santa's watching you!

Speaking of Santa watching you... anyone else find that a little creepy?

Speaking of creepy... ever seen Leslie do the Razzle Dazzle on Yo Gabba Gabba? You shouldn't if you haven't...

I digress....

No comments:

Post a Comment