Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

3BT for 4/17

1. Second breakfast. This is what happens when you forget that there is breakfast at your work and you eat before you leave. I said I wouldn't eat anything, but when the smell of bacon, sausage, eggs, and biscuits walks over to my desk and smacks me in the in the face I tend to forget what I said 2 seconds earlier. Mmmmm. Second breakfast.

2. It's 3 am...and Maleah is fine. Moving Maleah to her own room was a little nerve wracking. Not because she was bad - she did great actually - but because if want to check on her we can't just look at her. We have to go into her room and check on her. There is nothing like the peace of mind of find out she's fine. Worries set in and we begin to imagine the worst when we don't hear anything. Then when I stand there in her room and she lets out a big exhale - it is like music to my ears.

3. When you know you're right and it gets proven. Someone can just go on and on about something and say they "know" they're right and then it happens. Someone else swoops in and agrees with you and gives strength in numbers. Sweet, sweet justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment