Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

3BT for 4/16

1. Less than 2 months until we're in our new church. You can see the weekly picture updates here. It is going to be beautiful and it is going to be what Ross County needs. We've been criticized for the size; why we're not using the money to help others. We are using it to help others. Give the poor money and food and you'll be blessed. Give the poor in spirit salvation and you've help them more than any tangible thing you could give. We will reach people that we couldn't reach before. People are interested and that is what it is all about.

2. Loving support from Miranda. She still pushes me to be the best I can be - even though sometimes I act like a stubborn mule! I don't think it will be long before she will see the fruits of her labor.

3. My "new" blog name. Miranda and I were getting ready for bed and we discussed renaming my blog and...nothing. There was nothing else. I have such a wide variety of stuff on this blog that I couldn't pinpoint it down to one topic. Plus with my name as the blogspot address changing it to anything else would be weird. So, I want to reintroduce to you...the bobBLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment