Pages

Friday, April 09, 2010

Yay/Nay of the Day for 4/9/10

Don't call it a comeback... Last time I said I'd start doing these daily I lasted two whole days. How many days to make a habit? Is it twenty-one? Not holding my breath... you shouldn't either.

YAY: We're doing pretty well on ticket sales for the concert coming to our church next week. There are still plenty of seats left though: http://www.riveroflifeconcerts.org/. Aaron Shust with Downhere, Laura Story and the Marty Ford Experience. Can't beat that.... AND if you pre-order your ticket the MFE folks will give you a FREE CD! Can you beat that? Um, no!

YAY: I love my wife! Miranda is my best friend and I truly don't know how I would get through life without her. I don't know what I would be doing if I did not have her.... Wait, yes I do... Eating snack cakes watching day-time TV at mom and dad's house before my evening shift at the Citgo (not that there's anything wrong with working there!).

NAY: Alex waking up in the middle of the night is starting to affect me. Doesn't matter if it is me or Miranda that gets up with him.... I'm never coherent in the middle of the night as it is. Add in a kid crying and not going back to sleep easily and its utter chaos.

NAY: This weather is driving me nuts. Warm/cold... Sunny, 75 and 90 mph winds...

1 comment:

  1. You are my best friend too :) Last night SUCKED :(

    ReplyDelete