Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

3BT for 6/10/08

1. A military funeral. I've never seen one before. It was a beautiful thing. My grandpa deserved to have that done for him. Also, I love that the preacher painted a perfect picture of grandpa and his story telling.

2. Working on my own home. Bobby, Anthony and Butch have done the majority of the work on our back bedroom. I did a very tiny amount; but I did part of it. Some men may not understand this. That's fine. I don't usually do this stuff due to: lack of knowledge, lack of experience, etc. It is just nice to actually do some myself.

3. Watching Maleah play. She's so beautiful it hurts. I love her so much! She's such a big girl and she's learning so much!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/10/2008

    She definately is a beautiful little girl!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete