Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

Consistent Irregularity

I'm nothing if not inconsistent.

I really had planned on getting back into blogging regularly. It has just escaped me, I'm afraid.

My grandpa Parsons passed away yesterday. I was not very close to my grandpa - which has been my fault as of the last few years. I have been told before that usually multiple grandparents die within a short period of time. This is turning out to be true, however I would have expected my grandpa Speakman to pass next. Hopefully I'm not being crass; it is my Grandma Speakman that passed in January so I thought heartache would be too much.

We'll miss you grandpa. I wasn't the best grand son that I could be to you, but I still loved you very much.

Here are a few other updates:

  • We put a ton of new pics of Maleah on our Picasa page: http://picasaweb.google.com/speakmanville/16thMonth
  • We're doing some room remodeling. Pictures will be up of that soon. Thank you Butch, Anthony and Bobby for your hard work! :)
  • We have a new picture window in the front of our house... Yeah, not too exciting.
  • Maleah went down our slide for the first time. First of many I assume! She enjoyed it.
  • The concert at the amphitheater didn't go real well. Which reminds me. If you would like to make a donation to our amphitheater, you can! :)
  • I was quoted in the Chillicothe Gazette for that concert... I'm sorry, misquoted.
  • I'm singing "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman on Father's Day. You're welcome to come! :) (we're at Chillicothe Baptist if you didn't know)

That's all I can think of for now. I PROMISE the return of the 3BT on Monday. Remember, I don't hold rights to it. You can do it on your blog too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/07/2008

    Bob,
    I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandfather. Please know that I will hold you and your family in my prayers during this time of grief.

    We Love You!
    The Elder Family

    ReplyDelete