Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Random Passing Thoughts, Iss. 3

Resolution...its not just for your monitor anymore.

I spent a week in an Atlanta airport one afternoon.

What is something that you can't live without, but previously lived without it for years - and is something that helps gives you peace of mind, but never offers peace? A cell phone.

Ducks are like fish with wings...and beaks...and feet...and lungs that can breath air.

Talk loud enough for me to listen, but not so loud that I can't hear my tv show.

The 4 stages of a pet:
Stage 1: When you don't have kids they are your Children.
Stage 2: When you have your first child they are neglected.
Stage 3: When your kids get old enough they are your children's pet.
Stage 4: When your kids move out they are your children again.

"If that mocking bird won't sing..." Who owns a mocking bird?

I spent three years in West Virginia one day.

I started a website design company once. It didn't go anywhere and it no longer exists.

I started a vitamins/cosmetics business once. It didn't go anywhere and it no longer exists.

I started a craft business once. It didn't go anywhere and it no longer exists.

I started selling Real Estate once. It didn't go anywhere and I no longer do it.

I started building church websites. It just started...we'll see where it goes.

I hope Maleah gets Miranda's personality and sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment