Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I know, Music Taste, Chipotle

3BT for 8/7/07

1. Knowing I know when no one else knows I know. I know how to do things. No one gives me the benefit of the doubt. I make a suggestion and it is discounted just because I'm not knowledgeable about that particular subject. I don't have to KNOW about something to use common sense. Once I step in and and just do what it is I am suggesting...voila, it works! Imagine that.

2. My taste in music is changing. I used to listen to rap. Started out with secular rap (Puff Daddy, Mase, etc.), but then went to Christian rap (and no that is not a contradiction in terms). I said I'd always like it, but it is suddenly louder than I remember it. I also used to like Country. Not sure why.

3. Chipotle. I like any kind of chipotle you can find. Hooo weee. That's some good stuff.

3 comments:

  1. ...but they don't know that we know they know we know. Joey, you can't say anything!

    Couldn't if I wanted to...

    Sorry...that's what that sounded like! :)

    Puff Daddy...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, no, no, no!!!!

    Sean "Puffy" Combs. :)

    ReplyDelete