Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Spring night, Email forwards, Jordin

3BT for 5/24/07

1. A warm spring breeze through an open window in the middle of the night. I listen to the crickets and other vocal bugs of the night singing their songs while a soft breeze politely enters through open windows. There is nothing like staring out into my backyard in the absolute still of the night and seeing a doe sleeping. The world is a different place at night. Most people are sleeping soundly. The hustle and bustle is non existent. That is what I imagine true peace feels like.

2. People who forward emails without knowing what they're forwarding...and it backfires. One lady I work with did that one time and sent an inappropriate email to her husband's boss. Served her right for not looking at it herself first. As anyone who has ever read my posts would probably know I hate email forwards with bogus information. So forward wisely. Miranda's mom sends me worthwhile and funny stuff. My mom sends me things she would think I would like. Almost everyone else...blech. Read the things before you send them.

3. The Jordin wins American Idol...as I predicted. You didn't have to be a prophet to see that happening, but I still like being right! AI is done and won't be back now until January, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment