Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

3BT for 3/10/07

1. Buying stuff for other people. Anyone who knows me really well knows that I am a pretty materialistic person. I know I shouldn't be that way. Even though I like to receive, I like giving more! I love giving gifts. I love buying Miranda and Maleah things "just because". I love looking for that perfect gift for people. I don't usually like gift cards - unless I know the person I am buying for would really appreciate it. There is nothing like giving to others. God made us to feel that way.

2. Disposable coffee cups. I love to buy packages of Styrofoam cups with lids that have a cute picture of a coffee cup with steam coming out of it. It makes me feel like I have some fancy coffee, but I make it the way I like at home. Oh, and I hate Starbucks coffee.

3. Songs that I can sing along with. There are not very many. I am an average singer so when I find a song I can sing along with I listen to it over and over again. I burnt a CD this morning with songs that fit that description. It has several Selah songs from their "Duets" album. If you don't own it, you need to! The CD I made has the following songs on it:

1. Faithful One - Selah w/ Christy Nockels
2. Father to Her - Joel Engle
3. Gentle Healer - Selah w/ Amy Perry
4. Wonderful, Merciful Savior - Selah
5. Mighty is the Power of the Cross - Chris Tomlin
6. Wonderful Maker - Jeremy Camp
7. Mary Sweet Mary - Selah w/ Plumb
8. Who am I - Casting Crowns
9. On My Cross - FFH
10. Bless the Broken Road - Selah w/ Melody Crittenden
11. Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus) - Chris Rice
12. Only Grace - Matthew West
13. I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe
14. Lord Have Mercy (Live Version) - Michael W. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment