Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

3BT for 3/13/07

1. Finding out I'm not the only dumb person in America. It is great to see these people from all walks of life "dropping out" of school on Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?. I know some of these answers, but not all. They only let people like me on there because truly smart people would win the money with no help.

2. Puzzles. I like to work on them when I am bored (which is rarely an option). I like some crosswords and I really like Sudoku. There is a Sudoku puzzle right on this blog down on the right hand side. Enjoy. I cannot stand word finds. Probably because a 5th grader could beat me at that too. The public school system failed me.

3. Being on a normal schedule. The first 5 weeks after Maleah was born I thought we would never find any sort of normalcy ever again. She's been sleeping so well in her own room. She goes to bed between 9 and 9:30 every night and sleeps until 6:30-7:30. Everything is easier on a routine. Except the fact that you have to walk around like you might knock your house off of its foundation if you step too hard for fear of waking her.

No comments:

Post a Comment