Pages

Monday, March 12, 2007

Help those who can't help themselves


Premature birth can happen to any pregnant woman, and no one knows why. The March of Dimes is in the midst of a multi-year, multimillion-dollar campaign to address this growing problem. With your support, the March of Dimes can continue to fund research and programs to prevent premature birth and other threats to babies' health.

Please help save a premature baby by giving to March of Dimes. They provide research, medical development, and training for expectant mothers - just to name a few things they do.

I will be participating in this year's WalkAmerica. Please consider giving a donation to my walk. you can give it directly to me if you can, or if you would like you can go to my sponsor page at www.walkamerica.org/speaks. There you can find out more information, make a pledge, or even use your credit card to make a donation. My goal is $200, and I know you can help me reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment