Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

3BT for 3/28/07

1. Deer in our yard. I love looking outside my window late at night and you see a silhouette of a deer munching grass in our yard. Some mornings I leave for work and see over a dozen of them. I know they shouldn't be there - and I don't feed them - they just add a little bit of peacefulness to the city.

2. Miranda beating me in the brackets. I hate it, but I love it. She has 3 of the 4 final 4 right. I do too. Except I picked NC to win it all. Miranda killed me in all of the previous rounds too. She picked Winthrop to beat Notre Dame because she "hates Notre Dame". Why didn't I think of that.

3. My new photo board at work. Now Maleah is prominently displayed for all to see! She is so sweet!

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Notre Dame sucks! Brady "I think I'm the hardest worker in college because I can't get over myself" Quinn...OOHH! Gag me! Jeff "The Big Baby" Samarja...Thank goodness he's playing baseball!!! Charlie "I don't need to watch my filthy mouth because they can pray for me" Weiss...These are 3 MAJOR reasons to not like Notre Dame...Does it matter that they have absolutely NOTHING to do with basketball??? NO! Oh, and I think the school colors are ugly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone has alot of anger built up towards ND! :) I agree with you on all of that. I just think it is hillarious that you would not pick them JUST BECAUSE you don't like those things! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...see...I was hoping that since you mentioned Notre Dame...that maybe Brady or Jeffy would find your "ginormous" blog that everyone hits and post a comment in defense to their actions & behavior! It worked once, it could work again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! You figured if others could find this "simple blog" then then maybe other famous people might! :)

    ReplyDelete