Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

3BT for 3/22/07

1. Sanjaya Malakar relief efforts. If you're one of the millions that want to see this kid go home you might appreciate this. Some woman who cannot stand seeing him in the competition is on a hunger strike "until he's kicked off or he's graciously steps down". I would never go that far, but I'm behind her...eating a cheeseburger...with no fries. I'm doing my part.

2. My light up Road Runner pen. It glows blue when I write!

3. Finding old letters, cards, or emails. I occasionally find something from or to Miranda and it makes me smile. I can tell by our words how much we love each other. Maybe years down the road our children might find some of our letters and it will be an encouragement to them. I knew I loved her when we wrote them, but it makes me realize how much deeper our love is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment