Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2007

3BT for 3/17/07

1. Making little kids laugh. We went to a party for a cousin's son. He was shy at first (we hadn't seen their kids in awhile), but he opened up. Simple things like playing with toy cars or wrestling around makes him crack up. Little kids have the cutest most crack-you-up laughs! They are rarely a tough audience.

2. Water flavoring packets. I love these little packets you put in your water bottle. These things have brought drinking water back into my life (not that I ever had it there to begin with). I especially love the Crystal Light ones! Raspberry Ice, Fruit Punch, Cherry Pomegranate, and the list goes on. If you like flavored teas, Hawaiian Punch, Kool-Aid, or Propel you will love these. Thanks Kim for starting this addiction.

3. Technology. Yes, I love technology But not as much as you, you see. But I still love technology, always and forever. Digital media, blogging, email, podcasting, webpage design....this stuff is like junk food to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment