Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

3BT for 3/14/07

1. Warm and rainy days. There's just something about a warm breeze and a light, steady rain that just relaxes me and makes me want to sleep. Of course a dark room does that to me too.

2. Cool, crisp sheets. When I am ready to go to sleep and it is warm outside there is nothing better than sliding under recently washed, clean, crisp, smelling-like-spring, cool sheets. Pillowcases can also fit this description. Except the sliding under them part.

3. Feet that "fall asleep". I love it when my foot falls asleep - most of the time. It gets all tingly and numb feeling and then you stand up and you can feel the blood flow under your skin!

1 comment:

  1. You are unique...I've never met anyone who liked their feet to fall asleep! Silly!

    ReplyDelete