Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

AI: Week 7 Power Rankings

The love song week started out great with Katharine just blowing away a Whitney Houston song....then the judges told her she was awful. I scratched my head on that one. But, vindication was mine once the judges appraised Kellie. Without further ado here is my power rankings for week 7.


6. Kellie Pickler. Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! You sang Unchained Melody! Why in the world? That is my most favorite love song of all time. You not only butchered it....you murdered it! You ripped the arms off the song and beat them with it. Then you kicked it in the head. That pretty much sums up my feelings on that. The judges agreed with me for once. If she doesn't go home this week I will be shocked. If she does I will be elated.

5. Elliot Yamin. Elliot brought both Paula Abdul and myself to tears; for very different reasons. Paula blubbered like a whale and I dug a hole in my head from all of the scratching I did. Wake out of your stupor America. Elliot is not that great. He is a good singer. He seems like a nice guy. However, he lacks any connection with the listener - minus Paula. Hopefully for the sake of the finals he goes home soon.

4. Taylor Hicks. Taylor bored me tonight. When Miranda and I start talking over a song you know its bad. I think he knows he shouldn't win this thing. You could see the guilt and shock on his face last week. He might make the top 3, probably no further.

3. Paris Bennett. I like Paris. I really do. However, many people do not. She did very well again this week. There is a chance she will go home tonight, but hopefully America gets it right this week. If not this week she might be gone next week. The fan base just isn't there.

2. Chris Daughtry. Chris slowed it down for a little Bryan Adams and did great. He is a star. This guy really blows me away every week.

1. Katharine McPhee. McPhee knocked our socks off and got punked by the judges. Not right at all. Hopefully America sees the err in the judges ways.

--
God Bless,
Bob Speakman

No comments:

Post a Comment