Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Alex's Room, Reassurance, Great Weekend

3BT for 2/23/09

1. Alex's Room. The color scheme is great, the theme is great and the Curious George wall hangs are... (guess where I'm going) GREAT! Butch made these himself from some coloring pages. He did a fantastic job of making them. Miranda pretty much brought everything else together on it. More pictures are on Picasa.

2. A little more reassurance about my job. We switched supervisors (again) and it looks much better for us as a whole. I feel lucky and blessed to have made it through the cuts that my employer made. I'll pray for you and your job security if you can do the same for me!

3. Great weekends that make Monday much more tolerable. Miranda, Maleah and I had a pretty good weekend. It was probably one of the best we've had in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment