Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

March for Babies

Stacie Seyfang, a school teacher from central Ohio, won the Nintendo Wii. Stacie has three kids who were understandably very excited! Thanks for the participation in that fundraiser, but we still have more money to raise!

My goal is set for $200 raised for March of Dimes by the walk on April 20th. I've raised $70 thus far through your kindness so hitting the goal shouldn't be difficult.

Giving is so easy. You have FOUR ways to give: credit card, paypal, cash, or personal check given to me.

If you would like to pay by credit card or paypal go to www.marchforbabies.org/speaks and click the "Sponsor Me" link on the left side of the screen. Then follow the directions.

If you would like to write a personal check, make it out to The March of Dimes and hand it to me before April 20th. You can also give me any cash you would like to donate. Please do not mail it to me. If you can't get it to me, let me know and I'll come pick it up.

I appreciate your past giving and know that you'll come through for me again! Thank you so much for everything you do to help save babies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment