Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Win a Wii or a Solstice!

Help save the lives of babies and besides feeling good you might even win something!

The team I've joined, Team J&J McDonald, is giving away a Nintendo Wii with the sports package. Tickets are just $5 and all proceeds go to the March of Dimes. Give me a call, email me, or leave a comment if you wish to enter. Go to www.jandjmcdonald.org to see pictures.

Also, the Columbus Auto Show will be sponsoring the March of Dimes this year! They're giving away a Pontiac Solstice! Tickets are $20 and the proceeds go to the March of Dimes. Go to www.columbusautoshow.com to enter.

I have my "Walk" page up and running as well. WalkAmerica is now known as the "March for Babies". My goal once again is $200, but I know we can do more. Go to www.marchforbabies.org/speaks to donate.

1 comment:

  1. Bob,

    I'll also take a ticket on the Wii. I'll send you the money.

    ReplyDelete