Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Troy Smith, Talking Diapers, Shoot-out

3BT for 8/22/07

1. Troy Smith. We finally got to watch the Ravens game we DVR'd with him in it. He did pretty well. I've said this before. He will be a starter within the next five years.

2. Talking about diapers, formula, etc. It is funny that at this time last year I couldn't have told you a thing about these subjects. However, now I can tell you that Pampers Swaddlers/Cruisers keep Maleah dry with absorbent beads and a mesh layer that keeps wetness away from her baby booty. Yeah. I said "baby booty".

3. Miranda and I had a "shoot-out" last night. We took turns shooting soft baby blocks into a mesh toy bag. It was pretty fun...until she skunked me. We played over-under with our shots and she skunked me on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment