Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Maleah's pictures, church website, dead bee

3BT for 5/31/07

1. We printed pictures of Maleah...finally! Now the goal is to get more on the website. That is coming soon...hopefully.

2. I made some great changes to the church's website. I put a message box on the main page. I can update it from anywhere via a blog. Also, the coming events page is now a google calendar. This means that I can update from anywhere, staff members can update the calendar, and people can import it into their own google calendars. That is technology! www.chillicothebaptist.org

3. I killed a carpenter bee. I hate those stupid things. We have holes all over our porch because of them. I heard a buzzing, but couldn't see the bee. I sprayed up there and after a couple of minutes of loud buzzing it shot out of the hole like a bullet from a gun. I waited about 5 more minutes and then heard the buzzing. I found him on the ground. One down...a million to go.

3 comments:

  1. Cool blog, i just randomly surfed in, but it sure was worth my time, will be back

    Deep Regards from the other side of the Moon

    Biby Cletus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Glad I could be a source of free publicity for you! Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see all the pics! And it's awesome to have a visitor! :)

    ReplyDelete