Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

3BT for 3/26/07

I haved decided to only do my 3BTs on weekdays. There is still a chance of me posting on some weekends, but it has been too hard to find the time to do it. Anyhow, here is today's 3BT.

1. A day of firsts. Sunday was a day of firsts for Maleah. She laughed. I mean really laughed! She has made a squeal before, but she actualy laughed. It was wonderful. She also shed her first tear. It was a very emotional day for her!

2. Spring blooming. The yellows, pinks, blues, whites, etc. on the ground look beautiful. Warm an wet weather this week will bring flowers and blooming bushes/trees with it.

3. We finally got rid of the junk in our yard. Miranda's cousin and his friend came over and hauled away old paneling, pipes, all kinds of construction materials, and other items that have just been sitting around our house for months and months. It was such a relief!

2 comments:

  1. I miss my itty-bitty best friend so much! The weather is getting nice enough for all of us to go take a walk together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Saturday" was really Sunday :) It was an exhausting day, but quite an accomplishment for her! She tried to get the rolling over thing down too. Managed to get on her side...I told her not to accomplish it all in one day!

    I concur on the beautiful spring colors ;)

    ReplyDelete