Pages

Monday, July 03, 2006

I said I would Never do it...

Here I sit in the Dr's office and I took my own picture in the chair. I make fun of those people, but I am one of them. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I was waiting for him to come back and I was bored. However, the problem isn't the fact that I am dumb, but that I looked very angry. I didn't realize I felt that way! Anyhow.

I was on a follow-up with my ear, nose, and throat doctor. My nose is bleeding and I can't get it to stop. I hadn't previously had nosebleeds, but now I get them frequently. I will go back soon to find out what's causing them. The Doctor said to stop picking my nose and it will stop bleeding. Does he realize what he is asking of me???


Better yet, I took one of Miranda at the ultrasound appointment. She was very chipper. We kept making each other laugh.

She had to have one of her "woman" appointments while she was there and she said something about me being jealous about it. I said, "yeah, I'm scheduling mine next week!" Nothing from the Dr. or Nurse. Tough gynocologist office.

Until the camera phone strikes again.

[Listening to: 3am - Matchbox 20 - (3:45)]

No comments:

Post a Comment