Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2006

AI, and more important things...

So I haven't posted in a couple weeks. Nor have I posted my American Idol updates. I find myself not caring about it anymore. Its just a TV show.

Miranda and I went to Hocking Hills again last weekend. Go to our Hocking Hills page to see some pictures. I just had to put this one in here though.

To the right is a great picture of Miranda feeding a bear. We have just too much fun together. Once again we had a great time and will continue to recommend Bear Haven and trips to Hocking Hills in general.

I promise I will start posting again soon for the very few of you that actually check it. I also will no longer post about American Idol. I am no expert and everyone has their own opinions anyway.

Until next post I leave you with this great Bob quote that I just said to my friend Matt who just got a dog. I told him "Like they say, fences make great dogs". Not even sure what that means.



God Bless,
Bob Speakman

No comments:

Post a Comment