Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

March for Babies - 2009

When I started preparing for the 2009 March for Babies campaign the thought that I couldn't actually walk this year crossed my mind.

The thought of whether or not I should raise money this year never did.

These teeny tiny babies (and their parents) still need our help. As many of you know March of Dimes has been one of those groups that I have supported for years because I believe in what they do. March for Babies (formerly WalkAmerica) is an awesome nationwide effort to raise both money and awareness for these defenseless little ones.

If you would like to help March of Dimes please consider giving to our group. To find us online, please go here: http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=585828

When we formed Beyond the Walls we wanted to be able to not only praise God with music and reach the lost; we also have a burden to help those who cannot help themselves. That is why I took the opportunity to form a new team under our group name, Beyond the Walls.

If you have helped in the past, once again I THANK YOU! Whether you have or haven't given to this cause in the past, please prayerfully consider supporting March of Dimes in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment