Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

Random Passing Thoughts, Iss. 8

Chillicothe finally gets a FM station that isn't country music that I can pick up on my radio at work...and now I have to work from Columbus. Go figure. (Side note: Sorry Hilsboro people, but what do you expect...it is Clear Channel)

I love Michale Buble's "Everything" song. Hearing it makes me feel...nostalgic. When I was younger I used to listen to WNCI in the evenings and I loved to hear love songs. I still love to hear them. Hearing "Everything" makes me think of many summer nights that I would just sit there and think about Miranda. Love is a wonderful thing. My heart feels as if it could burst sometimes when I think about how much I love her. That song is wonderful.

It is supposeDly... not supposeBly. I'm just saying.

Here in America most of us speak English... not American.

In Mexico they speak Spanish... not Mexican.

Have you ever had to stand outside in single digit temperatures while your dog "does his business" or take them for a walk during a downpour rain? Reasons #126 and 127 why I'll never own a dog.

I heard "Merry Christmas" while shopping this year more times than the last three years combined.

I heard "Merry Christmas" in more Chillicothe stores than I did at the River Valley Mall.

Miranda and I love to play the "Would you rather..." game.

Would you rather be too cold or too hot?

Would you rather get lemon juice in a paper cut or stub your "baby" toe?

Would you rather keep reading this blog post or do something productive?

You don't have a choice on the last one...

To read past issues of "Random Passing Thoughts", click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment